TOUR OPERATES: As all outdoors adventures, our tours are weather permitting, but we will do our best to accommodate you, and customize the tour date and departure time to fit your schedule and interests.
DEPARTURE: 7:00AM | RETURN: 12:00PM
This tour runs from October 1st – May 31st only.
Close-up views of the rare Bristle-thighed Curlew on its wintering grounds and the majestic Laysan Albatross await you on our adventure to the North Shore of O’ahu…
Booking Note: This tour is the same price for one person as it is for a group of three. When making a reservation, please keep the number of adults at “1”. During the check out process, please include the total number of attendees in the special notes section.
Species We Might See On This Tour:
- Bristle-thighed Curlew
- Laysan Albatross
- Hawaiian Black-neck Stilt
- Hawaiian Coot
- Hawaiian Moorhen
- Black-crowned Night Heron
- Brown Booby
- Pacific Golden Plover September-April
- Ruddy Turnstone September-April
- Wandering Tattler September-April
- Sanderling September-April
- Java Sparrow
- Nuttmeg Mannikin
- Chestnut Mannikin
- White-rumped Shama
- Japanese White-eye
- Common waxbill
- House Sparrow
- House Finch
- Red-vented Bulbul
- Red-crested Cardinal
- Cattle egret
- Common Myna
- Spotted Dove
- Zebra Dove
TOUR LENGTH: 5 HOURS
GROUP SIZE: Minimum 1 Guest, Maximum 3 Guests
TRAIL DIFFICULTY: Easy
Included in this tour
An “Oahu Bird Checklist” and the use of binoculars if needed.
Special Notes and Recommendations:
- Please wear shoes and clothing suitable for occasionally wet and slippery conditions.
- Please note all birding tours and nature tours begin and end in Waikiki. If you are staying in a hotel outside of Waikiki such as Ihilani, Aulani, Turtle Bay or Kaneohe you will need to have transportation into and from Waikiki to go on our tours.
Our Cancellation Policy:
We do not charge any booking or cancellation fees, but we do require at least 48 hours advance notice of cancellations or rescheduling prior your tour departure time.